Planning your own special event or looking to steal the spotlight from someone else, Meraki's Formal Styling Experts can craft you a look uniquely yours for any occasion! Whether looking to be flirty, sophisticated, or just plain sleek, pinned up, curled, laid down or any combination thereof, Meraki Formal Styling Experts will create that look that is uniquely you!
- Wash and dry your hair the night before, clean, dry hair is the best to work with.
- Bring clippings of magazines and/or pictures of past Formal Styles; it will help your stylist visualize what you want.
- Wear a button down shirt or tube-top, once the hair is set we wouldn’t want to disrupt your new style by pulling a t-shirt over your head!
- Make sure to bring any barrettes, pins, flowers, or tiaras with you.
- Bring photos of your desired style and make-up you wish to achieve.
- If you have long curly hair please ask for extra time for your appointment, this will ensure that you have plenty of quality time with your stylist.
- Plan a trial, though a trial is not required, is strongly recommended and can ensure we achieve the perfect look.
- Formal Styling can be a lot of fun, so interaction and good conversation will help our stylist create the look for the occasion and your unique flare!
Your wedding day is the most important day of your life! Let the professionals at Meraki Hair & Makeup Studio assist you in helping you look and feel your best.
To schedule a free consultation to discuss details of your special day. please call and speak with our Bridal Coordinator, or email us at email@example.com